#RecruitWithData: DDR Set to Discuss Data-Driven Social Recruiting with Tony Restell
It’s an exciting time to be in the recruiting space. You can’t look through your news feed today without someone discussing forward-looking topics like social recruiting, recruitment marketing, career site optimization, and employer branding in the internet era. Our mission at the Data-Driven Recruiter is to view these topics through the lens of data, and how it can be used to guide recruiters to better decisions.
That said, we’re happy to announce our next Twitter chat with Tony Restell, Founder & Director of Social Media Marketing at Social-Hire.com. Tony is an expert in social media, and his company helps recruiters, recruitment businesses, careers services and job boards build their social media presence and then excel in their respective niches on those channels.
- What are the most important elements for success when looking to attract candidates on social media?
- What are some of the key data points you look at to perfect a recruiting brand’s social media presence?
- What are some tools you’d recommend that provide the kind of data insights needed for optimization?
- Besides data, what else should recruiters really focus on to generate recruiting results on social media?
- What kind of results are possible for recruiters to generate on social media?
If you’re interested in learning more about Tony and his work, follow him on Twitter. And here are a few recent articles he wrote on Social-Hire.com:
- The Unstoppable Momentum of Doing More For Less
- The 5 Biggest Mistakes Recruiting Businesses Are Making on Social Media
Don’t forget to mark your calendar for December 1, 12p.m.-1p.m. EST and follow along with our hashtag #recruitwithdata.
Interested in recruiting analytics and the future of big data in talent acquisition? Sign up for the Data Driven Recruiter blog.