Location: New York, NY
Deliver the Jibe platform to an ever-expanding list of Fortune 1000 companies and join our mission to transform hiring! Jibe was founded in 2009 with the idea that all job-seekers should enjoy a consumer user experience. Jibe turns traditional career sites into recruiting engines, delivering exceptional experiences at every touchpoint along the candidate journey. Through our easily-integrated platform, we help our clients build larger pipelines of qualified candidates and increase their number of completed applications.
Jibe is seeking talented Software Engineers to join the Core Integrations team. At Jibe, we have a robust platform that connects our systems to our customers’ systems, to consume data from our customers and push data back to their enterprise systems (think IBM, Oracle, SAP.) Your job will be to build on our platform, which consists of API’s, ETL processes, and data transformation, normalization, and enrichment.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain our suite of Core Integrations technologies, largely written in Ruby and Node.js.
- Design and construct integrations allowing the exchange of data with remote systems over SOAP or REST.
- Work directly with the client team to scope new integrations, identify client-specific requirements, and generalize overall requirements such that new features can fit into a multi-tenant environment.
- Work with cross-functional development teams to roll out new software releases.
- Work extensively with web service APIs and automation tools.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience;
- 2+ years professional software development experience, preferably in a deployed production environment;
- Expert level profiency with at least one programming language, preferably Ruby;
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Principles and Patterns and open source technologies;
- Experience with browser-based automation (Capybara, Selenium, Poltergeist);
- Experience with the UNIX command line;
- Experience with web scraping.
- Familiarity with web service APIs (SOAP and REST);
- Experience with transforming data streams from remote systems to support integration efforts;
- Experience with Ruby, Mongo and Redis.
- Experience with git/other version control systems (svn,cvs,mercurial,etc)
To apply to this job, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.