Location: New York, NY
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Jibe you will delight Fortune 1000 customers with our industry-leading recruiting tools that deliver a superb candidate experience. We help match the right applicants with their next career opportunity at the world’s largest employers.
You’re a hands-on leader who can juggle multiple projects and solve issues in a challenging fast-paced environment. You’re a diplomatic communicator who can work with engineering, design, sales, and external teams. You are passionate about SaaS web technologies and able to learn quickly. Above all, you take accountability to ensure a world-class customer experience.
The Senior CSM works with the customer and our implementation teams to ensure a successful services implementation and enhance the overall ROI. As their internal advocate, the Senior CSM takes a team-based approach to connect customers to the Jibe product set and prioritize their feature requests for our development roadmap. The Senior CSM is accountable for overall customer well-being by monitoring customer health, producing customer programs, providing billable services, and acting as an escalation point for customer issues.
The ideal candidate will combine project management skills, enterprise software implementation experience, account management skills, and domain knowledge of HCM and recruiting systems.
- Manage the customer lifecycle including all communications and implementation phases, simultaneously for multiple accounts, while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Serve as a trusted advisor ensuring adoption of tools and best practices to deliver business value.
- Master Jibe’s Implementation Methodology and product suite.
- Work with the customer, 3rd party vendors, and the Jibe team to identify and resolve all issues that could impact project scopes and/or timeframes
- Marshall internal resources to ensure compliance with agreed-upon checkpoints and issue resolution
- Identify opportunities to position other service offerings and upsells.
- Drive overall customer satisfaction and ensure the customer can serve as a reference for prospects
- Prepare change orders and SOWs for customization requests that are outside the original project/service scope
- Act as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the Jibe roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities.
- Monitor and facilitate the customer’s adoption of the solution features and functionality to deliver insight to Jibe on their overall business needs
- Develop success plans and quarterly reviews that outline customer’s critical success factors, metrics, usage trends, and recommendations to improve results with Jibe services
- 6-8 years in a customer facing services role (consulting or account management) that includes technical issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels.
- Functional domain expertise with Human Capital Management, HR, and Recruiting either at a SaaS/software vendor or as part of an HR/HRIT team is highly regarded
- Proven ability to manage all project components and set customer expectations in rapidly changing environments
- PMP certification a plus.
- Proven ability to create and deliver presentation content to sophisticated VP/CXO-level customer contacts
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Business development skills
- Comfortable with technology and systems integrations. Ability to translate business to technical and technical to business.
- Previous account management or professional services experience at a systems integrator, SaaS provider, and/or an enterprise software company
To apply to this job, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.