Career Site Makeover Contest: Win Your Company a New Career Site
Are you treating your career site like it’s your most important recruiting asset? If not, then you’re setting your talent acquisition team up for a tough 2016. And an even tougher 2017, 2018, 2019, and…you get the idea.
Research from The Talent Board shows career sites are candidates’ number one resource for researching new opportunities, and Bersin by Deloitte revealed last year that career sites were the top source of hire.
Trouble is, for many companies, their career site is an afterthought.
If you’re feeling a bit behind the curve in the career site department, we’ve got good news for you. We’re giving away a one-year, commitment-free subscription to CareerSpace, our new product that consumerizes your career site candidate experience.
All you have to do is take a minute to enter into the drawing. The winning company will be chosen and then notified on May 11.
A decade ago, the quality of your career site didn’t matter too much. But that’s all changed.
Modern job seekers are more discerning than ever, conducting incredible amounts of research online, and ultimately making their decision to apply or not based on the employer branding content and candidate experience on our career site.
Despite the rising benefits of a strong career site, most companies are focusing on the wrong things. They’ve got budget tied up in LinkedIn Recruiter subscriptions, job board ads, and other shortsighted strategies that don’t provide much long-term value.
At Jibe, we’re on a mission to change that. Our new product, CareerSpace, brings a simple solution to a problem a majority of companies still have.
After reviewing thousands upon thousands of career sites and recruiting strategies in the past six years, we’ve come up with an easy-to-deploy, turnkey solution that satisfies job seekers’ expectations, while equipping recruiters will all the recruitment marketing tools needed to connect with modern job seekers. The good news is it works with any ATS.
What the Winning Company Will Receive
The winner will receive a one-year, commitment free subscription to CareerSpace, which includes:
- Career site: A state-of-the-art career site that shows off your brand and people
- Mobile: Responsive web design that lets candidates view your site on any device
- SEO/Landing pages: SEO-friendly landing pages candidates can easily find on Google
- Candidate CRM: Recruitment marketing capabilities that let you grow your own sourcing database
- Calls-to-action: Integrated marketing calls-to-action to lead candidates into your recruiting funnel
- Modern search: On-site job search with filtering and autocomplete
- Email marketing: A talent network with email marketing and drip campaign capabilities
- Candidate nurturing: The ability to proactively engage with job seekers who visit your site
- ATS integration: A career site that always shows your most relevant information
The winner will be selected by a panel of industry experts based on two factors. First, their response to the question on the entry form: “What business value are you hoping to gain from a state-of-the-art career site?” And second, Jibe’s analysis of their career site.
*Note: all entrants will receive a complimentary career site assessment